Totally Clapham is the local community guide to the Clapham area of South West London – situated between Battersea, Wandsworth, Streatham, Balham and Brixton.
Whether you’re looking for a Clapham restaurant or bar, special offers from local businesses, fun children’s activities or details about local gyms, leisure centres and sports clubs, Totally Clapham has the information you need.
We live in the area – so we really are locals – and we are independent. We review places incognito… If we say we like somewhere around Clapham it’s because we really like it, not because we’ve been paid to say we like it!
We also like to write a few blogs from time to time:
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter with all the latest news about what’s happening in Clapham, just scroll down and complete the form below.
Our restaurant pages are some of the most popular, so if you’re looking for somewhere great to eat in the area, just click on the area below, or if you prefer to search by cuisine, scroll down and click on the relevant area link.
Restaurant search by area:
- Abbeville Road, Clapham SW4
- Clapham High St, Old Town & Southside, SW4
- Balham SW12 restaurants
- Battersea Park Road, Battersea High Street and Battersea Square restaurants
- Northcote Road/Battersea Rise SW11 restaurants
- St John’s Hill and Lavender Hill SW11 restaurants
- Wandsworth Common & Tooting SW17 restaurants
Restaurant search by cuisine:
- Chinese/oriental restaurants
- French restaurants
- Indian restaurants
- International restaurants
- Italian restaurants
- Middle Eastern & Moroccan restaurants
- Modern British and European restaurants
- Spanish restaurants
- Thai and Vietnamese restaurants
Do get in touch if you would like us to include something in this guide, if you wish to advertise or if you have any interesting news about Clapham and our neighbours.
We hope you enjoy using the site!